The Wagepoint integration with uAttend works by importing a Timesheet Summary Report from uAttend as a .csv file and uploading that file into Wagepoint.
Setup uAttend integration
- Click the "Add-ons" link from the drop-down menu next to the avatar icon.
Select uAttend and click "Get this app." A tab labeled uAttend will be displayed automatically.
Setup Wagepoint integration
- Login to uAttend.
- Navigate to the Settings tab to setup your exporting preferences.
- Select "Wagepoint" as your export preference. Note: do not change the default pay code headers shown below to ensure that your hours are imported correctly.
Run Timesheet summary report in uAttend
Once your export preferences are set up, you are ready to run a summary report.
- Click the checkboxes to pick the departments you want to include in the report.
- Click "Run summary."
- Click the "Export" link on the top right hand side of the menu to export the report as a .csv file. Note: Wagepoint only accepts the Timesheet summary report in a .csv file format.
Importing hours from uAttend into Wagepoint
- Click "Import uAttend hours" – this button will be displayed when you are processing payroll for hourly employees.
- You will be prompted to upload the Timesheet summary report from uAttend as a .csv file.
- Once the correct file has been uploaded, the applicable 'Hours', 'Overtime', 'Vacation' columns in Wagepoint will automatically be populated with the information from uAttend.
Setup employees in uAttend
- If you are setting up your employees in uAttend, use the payroll IDs that are listed on your uAttend integration tab in Wagepoint.
- Navigate to the Add-ons > uAttend tab by clicking the dropdown menu next to the avatar icon.
- Wagepoint payroll IDs – this section lists all employees in Wagepoint and their associated payroll ID. You will need this payroll ID to setup the employee in uAttend so that the import works correctly.
Leena @ Wagepoint