The Receiver general report breaks down the taxes calculated, both employer and employee contributions.
- Navigate to the Reports > Receiver General tab.
- If you have multiple pay groups, select the paygroup.
- Payroll end cycle date – select the cycle end date to view the receiver general report associated with that payroll.
This report includes –
- Income tax
- Total amount to remit
- Gross payroll
- CRA number – Wagepoint will remit the taxes for the CRA payroll account number shown in this report. Navigate to the Company > Company info tab to update your CRA payroll account number.
- Deductions and benefits – Wagepoint withholds the applicable deductions e.g. medical, dental, health and other benefits from employee paycheques. The employer is responsible for paying the respective provider.
Note: you will need to remit taxes to the government manually using the amounts provided in this report, if you have disabled tax remittances in your company settings.